Asics DynaFlyte 3 Sound Zapatillas de Running Mujer
The DynaFlyte 3 Sound was able to gain the trust of most of its testers. The neutral running shoe was perceived as a high-quality product that accommodated the foot and provided comfort. The aesthetics and quality were elements that were also praised. On the other hand, some people noted that the break-in period caused some initial discomfort.
¿No hay ofertas? Prueba aquí ⬇
- The DynaFlyte 3 Sound is a neutral running shoe that has the same aesthetics and fundamental design proportions as its immediate counterpart, the original Asics DynaFlyte 3 model, save for the fact that the Sound distinction entails the use of environmentally friendly materials such as recycled yarn, sugarcane fibers, and glue that is water-based.
The Asics DynaFlyte 3 Sound has a standard running shoe length. Runners are welcome to get a pair using their usual sizing expectations. When it comes to width, the available options are D – Medio for men and B – Medio for women. A semi-curved shape is applied to this model, allowing it to accommodate the natural shape of the human foot.
The outsole unit of this Asics DynaFlyte 3 special edition is made of AHAR® or Asics High Abrasion Rubber, which is a compound that is designed to withstand wear-and-tear and to provide traction over the surfaces. It covers the contact points of the platform as a means of heightening the precision of the surface control.
Flex grooves are patterned across the forefoot and heel of the outsole. These shallow trenches are meant to welcome the natural flexibility of the foot as it takes each step. They also help in reducing the overall weight of the platform.
The FlyteFoam® Lyte technology is a cushioning compound that is meant to cushion the entire length of the wearer’s foot. It’s touted to last long thanks to the application of organic fibers from recycled sugarcane waste and wood pulp.
The back part of the Asics DynaFlyte 3 Sound’s midsole utilizes the GEL® Cushioning Technology, which is made of a silicon-based substance. The job of this feature is to receive the impact shock generated by the foot-strike, then prevent it from rippling awkwardly and uncomfortably throughout the foot, thereby staving off any potential deterioration of performance.
A vertical flex groove called Guidance Line® runs from the heel to the front of the shoe. This element is designed to help the foot in achieving a well-rounded performance by leading it through the gait cycle.
An Ortholite® X-4O Sockliner is placed right above the main cushioning system. This add-on provides a bit more underfoot support. Moreover, it has antibacterial and anti-moisture capacities that prevent an unhealthy in-shoe experience.
The upper unit of the Asics DynaFlyte 3 Sound uses Adapt Mesh™, a lightweight yet stretchy material that secures the foot and keeps it in place. It is composed of 50% PET Recycled Yarn to further cement this shoe’s aim of making an impact on the environment.
The padded tongue and cuello are made to cushion the topmost areas of the foot. These parts of the upper also prevent in-shoe wobbling and accidental shoe removals.
- Several testers stated that the underfoot experience felt like walking on a cloud.
- People generally liked the aesthetics of the Asics DynaFlyte 3 Sound.
- The comfortable in-shoe feel of this running shoe staved off any foot discomfort, some consumers claimed.
- The lightweight nature of the materials was appreciated by many runners.
- Some purchasers welcomed the durability of the DynaFlyte 3 Sound.
- The DynaFlyte 3 Sound had a break-in period of a few days, a couple of consumers reported.